Workflow Automation systems ensure documents or tasks are delivered to the responsible person in your business process for further action. What’s more Workflow Automation provides information and support for each step of the process and business cycle. Digital documents belonging to a business process are transferred from one user to the next, the documents along with metadata are maintained in a database on a secure server in the cloud or on-premises with the appropriate access and security. Our systems can alert team members and process owners when the tasks are pending or overdue. An automated system ensures that work moves through your organisation in a timely fashion and is processed correctly by the appropriate users.
Don’t spend your valuable time doing work that can be done automatically.
Your business will save considerable time and effort with the Docuworx automation & workflow solution.
- 8 out 10 companies still use unstructured manual tools (like email, spreadsheets and even personal visits to drive routine work processes
- 4 out 5 managers say these processes waste time and cause significant delays.
- 44% of managers say using email and spreadsheets reduces productivity
- It costs $1 to verify the accuracy of data at the time of entry, $10 to clean up data in batch and $100 if no action is taken at all for a single document.
- Visual Workflow Paths Provide consistency and visibility into your day-to-day tasks
- Task Routing accelerates the decision making and approval process automatically
- Workflow Designer enables drag-and-drop customizability