Organizations today remain at the mercy of paper-based systems, despite available technologies to reduce paper usage, if not remove it altogether.
The disadvantages of paper-based processes:
- Paper documents are a cost-burden, impede workflows and pose serious security risks.
- Companies spend a large percentage of their revenue on office printing. That doesn’t even account for the cost of filing, shipping and storing documents— let alone the cost of the actual paper, copiers printers and operating expenses.
- The time employees spend on unproductive tasks could be costing your company thousands of dollars.
- Indeed, according to a recent white paper, workers waste a significant amount of time each week dealing with a variety of challenges related to working with paper documents. For an organization of 1000 employees, productivity losses are equivalent to hiring a whopping 213 employees or 21.3%.
- Paper is by its very nature is impermanent, so unless you have a digital back up, your business remains vulnerable. You’re also open to theft and damage due to natural disasters, such as floods, which can impact business continuity.
- Furthermore, printers, which remain common in many organizations, are insecure by default.
Future-proof your business with Docuworx today
Docuworx has the Digital Webform Solution to transform any paper-driven form process into an automated paperless one.
Digital Web Forms work together seamlessly, empowering your business to:
- Design and create electronic versions of paper forms
- Publish and manage the forms securely
- Access, link and organize all enterprise documents in one central place
- Complete forms online or offline and submit them any time
- Authenticate and sign forms officially without paper
- Distribute and trigger workflows from anywhere as part of any process
- Output forms and share data with other systems